Today, Dave Clark, SVP WW Operations, sent the note below to our front-line employees and partners—those who have been preparing orders in one of our fulfillment centers, delivering orders to our customers’ homes, helping customers in a store, or one of the many roles in between.
Our front-line operations teams have been on an incredible journey over the last few months, and we want to show our appreciation with a special one-time Thank You bonus totaling over $500 million. All front-line employees and partners who were with the company throughout the month of June (June 1 – June 30, 2020), will receive a bonus of:
- $500 for full-time Amazon employees, Whole Foods Market employees, and Delivery Service Partner drivers
- $250 for part-time Amazon employees, Whole Foods Market employees, and Delivery Service Partner drivers
- $1,000 for all front-line Amazon and Whole Foods Market leaders
- $3,000 for our Delivery Service Partner owners
- $150 for each Amazon Flex driver with more than 10 hours in June
Again, my thanks and gratitude for the truly remarkable commitment to customers you have shown throughout this journey. I have never been more proud of our teams.