Starting today, Amazon Channels welcomes CBS All Access to its lineup of over 140 channels. This is the first Amazon Channels partner to offer a linear broadcast feed of a subscriber’s local station in addition to video on-demand. Prime members get access to favorite series like Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, The NFL on CBS, The 60th Annual Grammy® Awards and the full selection of CBS television, movie and sports programming—without the need for pay-tv or cable.
In only two years, Amazon Channels has expanded to include:
- International access, launching the United Kingdom, Germany, and Austria earlier this year.
- Over 230 channels internationally - with 140 channels in the U.S., over 50 in the UK and over 30 in Germany.
The commercial free plan (available for an additional fee) offers more than 10,000 episodes on demand, including current primetime, late night, and daytime CBS shows, Including:
- CBS classics like “Star Trek,” “Cheers,” “Medium,” and more.
- Full building seasons of all current CBS primetime series such as The Big Bang Theory, Young Sheldon, NCIS, and Scorpion.
- All past seasons of 14 hit CBS series including “The Good Wife,” NCIS and, Hawaii Five-0.
- A live stream of the member's local CBS station, including NFL on CBS and specials like THE GRAMMY Awards and The Academy of Country Music Awards.
- Original series including Star Trek: Discovery, The Good Fight, and No Activity.
- Upcoming originals $1, Strange Angel, The Twilight Zone, and others.
Prime members in the U.S. can watch CBS All Access across more than 600 devices on the Prime Video app for TVs, game consoles, set top boxes, including Apple TV, and connected devices, including Amazon Fire TV, mobile devices, and online.