- We offer up to 20 weeks of fully paid leave for birthing parents, including four weeks before the baby is born.
- We offer up to six weeks of fully paid leave to supporting parents and adoptive parents.
- Our Leave Share program allows employees to give six weeks of paid parental leave to a spouse or partner whose jobs don't provide paid leave.
- With flexible scheduling and part-time options, our Ramp Back program helps employees through the challenge of coming back to work after a new baby.
- Employees are eligible if they have one year of continuous service and are regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week before their child arrives.
Our parental leave benefits are a part of our broader benefits package that we provide hourly employees to improve health and well-being. These benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance, a 401(k) with 50% company match, Amazon’s Career Choice program, and more.
In addition to our benefits, hourly employees earn an average starting wage of $18 an hour across the U.S. To learn more about the real-life impact of our starting wage, read Mary Kate’s story.