Whether an award recognizes being good for customers or for employees, we have a long history of doubling down on the areas where we can make a difference. Here are some of the awards we've been honored to receive.
- #1 BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brand, 2019
- #1 Values Institute America’s Most Trustworthy Brands, 2017-2018
- #1 Brand Finance World’s Most Valuable Brand, 2018
- #1 Forbes 50 Most Engaged Companies, 2017
- #1 Most Trustworthy Company of the Fortune 100, 2016
- #2 Just Capital Just 100: Internet Retail Category, 2019.
- #2 Boston Consulting Group's Most Innovative Companies, 2019
- #2 The Harris Poll Reputation Quotient, 100 Most Visible Companies, 2019. Ranked in the top 10, eleven years running. Check out the Blog post.
- #2 YouGovUS’s Top Impressions Ranking for U.S. women shoppers, 2019
- #2 American Customer Satisfaction Index Internet Retail Category, 2019. Ranked in the top 10, ten years running.
- #2 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, 2017-2019
- #2 YouGov Brand Index Brand Health US Ranking, 2017-2018
- #2 Fordham University’s American Innovation Index, 2018. Read more about the American Innovation Conference.
- #2 Reputation Institute US RepTrak® 100 Most Highly Regarded Companies, 2017
- #5 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, 2017-2018
- #5 Forbes World’s Most Valuable Brands, 2016
- Most Loved Brand in America by Morning Consult, 2019
- American Foundation for the Blind Helen Keller Achievement Award, 2019
- Marketplace Innovator of the Year Disability:IN Inclusion Award, 2019
- #1 Drucker Institute Best-Managed Company, 2019
- #1 Morning Consult Most Admired Employers, 2018
- #1 LinkedIn Most Popular Jobs and Companies for US College Grads, 2018
- #1 Drucker Institute 250 Most Effectively Managed US Companies, 2017
- #2 YouGov BrandIndex "Where Women Want to Work," 2018
- #3 LinkedIn Top Company U.S. Edition, 2019. Check out the Blog post.
- #3 YouGov BrandIndex Workforce Rankings, 2019
- Top 10 Forbes Global 2000: World’s Best Employers, 2018-2019
- Universum list of Most Desirable Employer for Students: #3 for Business students, #4 for Computer Science students, #9 for Engineering students, 2019
- Forbes Best-In-State Employer in 20 states, 2019. Ranked top 10 in Connecticut and Nevada
Lists & accolades
- Fast Company's Best Workplaces for Innovators, 2019
- Perfect score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation Corporate Equality Index, 2018, 2019
- Named Best for Vets by Military Times and VETS Indexes, 2018, 2019
- Comparably list of Best Companies for Professional Development, 2018
- Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award, 2018
- Hiring our Heroes Robinson Post-9/11 Veteran Employment Award, 2018
- Disability Equality Index Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, 2018
- NAACP Equity, Inclusion and Empowerment Index, 2018
- Year Up Collective Opportunity Award for Puget Sound, WA, 2019
- PG&E Green Award in recognition of innovative green leadership through PG&E's environmental energy saving programs in San Joaquin County, California, 2018
- Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Business Report: #1 for most corporate on-site solar installed in 2018 and #2 for total amount of solar installed to date, 2019
- Downtown Seattle Association City Maker Award, 2017
- South Lake Union Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Business Award, 2014