- No. 1 LinkedIn Top Companies U.S. Edition, 2022—Ranked in the top 3, five years running.
- No. 1 Morning Consult Most Admired Employers, 2018
- No. 1 LinkedIn Most Popular Jobs and Companies for US College Grads, 2018
- No. 2 Best Engineering Team, Comparably Best Departments, 2021
- No. 2 YouGov BrandIndex "Where Women Want to Work," 2018
- No. 2 Drucker Institute & WSJ Best-Managed Companies, 2021—Ranked in the top 4, five years running.
- No. 3 YouGov BrandIndex Workforce Rankings, 2019
- No. 4 Forbes World's Best Employers, 2021
- Universum United States Most Attractive Employers 2021: No. 5 for Information Technology and No. 6 for Business Students, 2021
- Top 50 LATINA Style Inc. Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S., 2020
Lists and accolades
- Fortune Modern Board 25, 2022
- 4-Star Employer, VETS Indexes Employer Awards, 2021
- LinkedIn Talent Awards, U.S. Edition: Diversity Champion and Best Employer Brand, 2021
- Hiring Our Heroes, The Lee Anderson Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award, 2020
- Hire Heroes USA, Top Employer of the Year, 2020
- Hired Brand Health Report, World’s Most Desirable Employers, 2020
- AnitaB Top Companies for Women Technologists, 2020
- Careers and the Disabled Magazine Top 50 Employers, 2020
- Military Spouse Award from the Virginia Department of Veteran Services
“Virginia Values Veterans” (V3) program, 2020
- Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators, 2019-2020
- Forbes Best Employers by State, 2019-2020. Ranked top 10 in Alabama, Indiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, West Virginia.
- Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index Perfect Score and Best Places to Work for LGBT+ Equality, 2022—Ranked in the top 5, five years running.
- Disability Equality Index Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, 2018-2021
- Best for Vets by Military Times and VETS Indexes, 2018, 2019
- Comparably list of Best Companies for Professional Development, 2018
- Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award, 2018
- Hiring our Heroes Robinson Post-9/11 Veteran Employment Award, 2018
- NAACP Equity, Inclusion and Empowerment Index, 2018
- No. 1 Corporate Philanthropist in the Puget Sound region by Puget Sound Business Journal
- No. 1 Investor in America, Progressive Policy Institute, 2021
- No. 2 Favorable Institution in America by Harvard CAPS Harris Poll, 2021-Ranked No. 1 four years running.
Lists and accolades
- Mid-Atlantic Innocence Project Defender of Innocence Award, 2022
- Year Up Collective Opportunity Award for Puget Sound, WA, 2019
- PG&E Green Award in recognition of innovative green leadership through PG&E’s environmental energy saving programs in San Joaquin County, California, 2018
- Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Business Report: No. 1 for most corporate on-site solar installed in 2018 and No. 2 for total amount of solar installed to date, 2019
- South Lake Union Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Business Award, 2014
- No. 1 Top Shopping Website & No. 5 Top Beauty Destination among Teens, Piper Sandler's Generation Z Survey, 2021
- No. 1 MBLM Brand Intimacy Rankings and Brand Intimacy COVID Rankings in Retail, 2020
- No. 2 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, 2022—Ranked in the top 2, six years running.
- No. 2 Brand Finance Global 500: World’s Most Valuable Brand, 2021—Ranked in the top 10, ten years running.
- No. 2 Interbrand Best Global Brand, 2021—Ranked in the top 5, five years running.
- No. 2 Most Trusted Brand in America by Morning Consult, 2020
- No. 2 YouGovUS’s Top Impressions Ranking for U.S. women shoppers, 2019
- No. 3 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brand, 2022—Ranked in the top 3, four years running.
- No. 3 Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies, 2021—Ranked in the top 10, ten years running.
- No. 4 Most Loved Brand in America by Morning Consult, 2020
- No. 5 Most Trusted Brands Globally by Morning Consult, 2021
- No. 5 American Customer Satisfaction Index Internet Retail Category, 2021—Ranked in the top 5 of the Internal Retail category, over twenty years running.
- No. 5 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, 2017-2018
- No. 5 YouGov Best Global Brands, 2020
- Top 3 on Comparably’s Best Brands Survey according to Millennials and Gen Z, 2021
- JUST Capital JUST 100 Ranking of America's Most JUST Companies, 2018-2021
- The Axios Harris Poll 100, 2022—Ranked in the top 10, fourteen years running.
Lists and accolades
Awards and Recognition
Since day one we have strived to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. We’re honored to be recognized for the work we do on behalf of our customers, employees, and communities around the world. Here are some recent awards we’ve received.