- No. 1 Morning Consult Most Admired Employers, 2018
- No. 1 LinkedIn Most Popular Jobs and Companies for US College Grads, 2018
- No. 2 Best Engineering Team, Comparably Best Departments, 2021
- No. 2 YouGov BrandIndex "Where Women Want to Work," 2018
- No. 3 LinkedIn Top Company U.S. Edition, 2019—Check out the blog post
- No. 3 YouGov BrandIndex Workforce Rankings, 2019
- No. 4 Forbes World's Best Employers, 2021
- No. 4 Drucker Institute & WSJ Management Top 250: America’s Best-Run Companies—Ranked in the top 4, four years running.
- LinkedIn Talent Awards, U.S. Edition: Diversity Champion and Best Employer Brand, 2021
- Universum United States Most Attractive Employers 2020: No. 4 for Business/Commerce, No. 4 for Computer Science, and No. 10 for Engineering, 2020
- Forbes Best Employers by State, 2019-2020. Ranked top 10 in Alabama, Indiana, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, West Virginia.
- Top 50 LATINA Style Inc. Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S., 2020
Lists and accolades
- 4-Star Employer, VETS Indexes Employer Awards, 2021
- Hiring Our Heroes, The Lee Anderson Veteran and Military Spouse Employment Award, 2020
- Hire Heroes USA, Top Employer of the Year, 2020
- Hired Brand Health Report, World’s Most Desirable Employers, 2020
- AnitaB Top Companies for Women Technologists, 2020 participant
- Careers and the Disabled Magazine Top 50 Employers, 2020
- Military Spouse Award from the Virginia Department of Veteran Services
“Virginia Values Veterans” (V3) program, 2020
- Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators, 2019-2020
- Perfect score on Human Rights Campaign Foundation Corporate Equality Index, 2018-2021
- Disability Equality Index Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, 2018-2021
- Best for Vets by Military Times and VETS Indexes, 2018, 2019
- Comparably list of Best Companies for Professional Development, 2018
- Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award, 2018
- Hiring our Heroes Robinson Post-9/11 Veteran Employment Award, 2018
- NAACP Equity, Inclusion and Empowerment Index, 2018
- No. 1 Investor in America, Progressive Policy Institute, 2021
- No. 2 Favorable Institution in America by Harvard CAPS Harris Poll, 2021-Ranked No. 1 four years running.
- Year Up Collective Opportunity Award for Puget Sound, WA, 2019
- PG&E Green Award in recognition of innovative green leadership through PG&E’s environmental energy saving programs in San Joaquin County, California, 2018
- Solar Energy Industries Association Solar Business Report: No. 1 for most corporate on-site solar installed in 2018 and No. 2 for total amount of solar installed to date, 2019
- Downtown Seattle Association City Maker Award, 2017
- South Lake Union Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Business Award, 2014
- No. 1 LinkedIn Top Companies U.S. Edition, 2021
- No. 1 Top Shopping Website & No. 5 Top Beauty Destination among Teens, Piper Sandler's Generation Z Survey, 2021
- No. 1 MBLM Brand Intimacy Rankings and Brand Intimacy COVID Rankings in Retail, 2020
- No. 1 Kantar BrandZ Most Valuable Global Brand, 2019-2021
- No. 1 Values Institute America’s Most Trustworthy Brands, 2017-2018
- No. 2 Brand Finance Global 500: World’s Most Valuable Brand, 2021—Ranked in the top 10, ten years running.
- No. 1 Forbes 50 Most Engaged Companies, 2017
- No. 1 Most Trustworthy Company of the Fortune 100, 2016
- No. 2 Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, 2017-2021
- No. 2 Interbrand Best Global Brand, 2021—Ranked in the top 5, five years running.
- No. 2 Most Trusted Brand in America by Morning Consult, 2020
- No. 2 YouGovUS’s Top Impressions Ranking for U.S. women shoppers, 2019
- No. 2 Reputation Institute US RepTrak® 100 Most Highly Regarded Companies, 2017
- No. 3 The Axios Harris Poll 100, 2020—Ranked in the top 10, twelve years running.
- No. 3 Boston Consulting Group’s Most Innovative Companies, 2021—Ranked in the top 10, ten years running.
- No. 4 Most Loved Brand in America by Morning Consult, 2020
- No. 5 Most Trusted Brands Globally by Morning Consult, 2021
- No. 5 American Customer Satisfaction Index Internet Retail Category, 2021—Ranked in the top 5 of the Internal Retail category, over twenty years running.
- No. 5 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, 2017-2018
- No. 5 YouGov Best Global Brands, 2020
- Top 3 on Comparably’s Best Brands Survey according to Millennials and Gen Z, 2021
- TIME Magazine's TIME100 Most Influential Companies, 2021
- JUST Capital JUST 100 Ranking of America's Most JUST Companies, 2018-2021
- Top 10 Fordham University’s American Innovation Index, 2018-2020
- American Foundation for the Blind Helen Keller Achievement Award, 2019
- Marketplace Innovator of the Year Disability:IN Inclusion Award, 2019
Awards and Recognition
Since day one we have strived to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company. We’re honored to be recognized for the work we do on behalf of our customers, employees, and communities around the world. Here are some recent awards we’ve received.