Prime Day 2021 ended June 22 at 12 a.m. PDT. Learn more about the history of Prime Day and watch for updates on next year's event here.
Prime Day 2021 is going to be our biggest yet. Amazon is offering more than 2 million deals—the most in the shopping event’s seven-year history—for Prime members in 20 countries worldwide. The event started June 21 at 12 a.m. PDT (3 a.m. EDT) and runs for 48 hours. The epic savings include featured lightning deals, which offer jaw-dropping prices on top-tier brands, categories, and products.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best deals customers should have on their radar ahead of the big event. Check out the list below for some of the top deals. Keep in mind that these deals will sell out fast, so frequently check Amazon to find deals as they launch throughout the full 48 hours of Prime Day.
- Prime members get 50% off all interactive live streamed experiences from Amazon Explore this Prime Day. Visit wildcats in Costa Rica, take a rickshaw ride in Tokyo, shop handmade crafts from a family-owned shop in Florence, and learn new skills from cooking to crafts with experts around the world. Amazon Explore is a great way for customers to have fun and support local businesses with instant, on-the-spot shopping.
- Save on select HP products and select laptops, desktops, and monitors from brands like Acer, ASUS, and LG.
- Save up to 40% on Amazon Basics electronics.
- Save on select Sony and JBL headphones.
- Save up to 20% on 4K TVs from top brands.
- Save up to 25% on Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario and Luigi editions from Nintendo.
- Save 38% on a bundle featuring the latest smart lock from August, the Smart Lock Pro, and a 3rd Gen Echo Dot.
- Save 30% on select smart home devices from TP Link, Sengled, GE, Sylvania, and more.
- Take up to 50% off Amazon Fire TV devices including the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote ($24.99).
- Save up to 30% on Luna Controller ($48.99).
- Save up to 70% on Echo devices including Echo Show 8, 2nd Gen ($94.99) and Echo Auto ($14.99).
- Save up to 50% on Fire tablets and accessory bundles including the all-new Fire HD 10 ( $79.99) and Fire HD 8 Kids ($69.99).
- Save up to 40% on Ring devices including Ring Video Doorbell Wired ($44.99) and Ring Alarm 5-piece kit ($119.99).
- Up to 40% off Kindle devices including the Kindle Paperwhite ($79.99) and Kindle Kids Edition ($64.99).
- Save over 40% off Blink devices including Blink Mini ($19.99).
- Take 35% off eero devices including the Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system three pack ($181).
- Take up to 30% off the Amazon Halo Band ($69.99).
- Shop Small Businesses: Through Sunday, June 20, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on products from select U.S.-based small business brands and products in Amazon’s store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad. Visit amazon.com/supportsmall to discover small businesses and start shopping. Just say, “Alexa, shop small business” to shop using your Echo device.
Save on great products from small businesses including:
- Sustainable and reusable food wraps from Bee’s Wrap.
- Blankets, mattress protectors, pads, and toppers from Bare Home.
- Zest Tea products on premium energy hot tea.
- Finer Form for gym equipment such as multi-functional weight bench.
- Wildflower Honey Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar Wellness Tonics.
- More deals from small businesses can be found at amazon.com/supportsmall.
- Save up to 20% on select Handmade home décor, jewelry and beauty, including Spa Day Candle from Sweet Water Décor, Citrus Spa Day Gift Set from Lizush, and Teakwood & Tobacco Reed Diffuser from Lorenzen Candle Co.
- Save up to 40% on the Facetory Collection Facial Mask Set.
- Save up to 30% on the Tertill Weeding Robot.
- Save up to 40% on select active and lounge styles from Shopbop, including Honeydew Intimates, Splits59, and Beyond Yoga.
- Save up to 20% on select styles from The Drop.
- Save up to 40% on select C9 Champion apparel.
- Save on select Columbia sportswear and select men’s and women’s fashion from Amazon brands.
Beauty and Wellness
- Save on premium beauty products along with hair tools from Revlon, Hot Tools, and more.
- Save 50% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service Kit.
- Save up to 30% on baby diapers, wipes, and more from Amazon brands Mama Bear and Solimo.
- Save up to 40% on Graco baby products.
- Save on select SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker bundles, Hestan ProBond Collection Cookware Sets, Stasher Reusable Storage, Dash Chef Series Immersion Hand Blenders.
- Save up to 40% on kitchen products from Amazon Basics.
- Save on select rugs from Safavieh and nuLOOM, mattresses from Malouf, air purifiers and vacuums from Bissell, and air purifiers from BlueAir.
- Additionally, save up to 40% home essentials from Amazon Basics.
- Save up to 40% on furniture from Amazon brands including Rivet, Stone & Beam, and Amazon Basics.
Lawn and Garden
- Save 20% on select Outland Living fire tables and fire bowls, select Cuisinart smokers and accessories, and Bestway inflatable spas.
- Save up to 40% on pet food, treats, and essentials from Amazon brands Wag, Kitzy, and Amazon Basics.
- Save $50 when you spend $200 or more on select BOSCH tools, $10 when you spend $50 or more on select BLACK+DECKER tools, and $10 when you spend $40 or more on select DEWALT tools.
Sports & Outdoors
- Save 20% on Bowflex exercise equipment and Schwinn exercise machines.
- Save up to 40% on fitness products from Amazon Basics.
- Save 30% on Under Armour for the Family.
- Save on Coleman, Marmot, and ExOfficio outdoor gear, CamelBak water bottles and accessories, and Columbia Sportswear.
- Save 20% on select Schumacher automotive products and Cooper tires.
- Save on building sets from LEGO, Playmobil, and Magna-Tiles and toys from Barbie, Fisher-Price, NERF, Melissa & Doug, Little Tikes, and more.
Whole Foods Market
Deals throughout the store from June 16 to June 22 on exclusive new seasonal items and favorites including:
- Whole Foods Market Summer Sunset Pie (25% off).
- Whole Foods Market Heirloom Caprese Pizza ($10).
- Butterfly Berry Lemonade ($1).
- Single-serve mochi (buy one, get one free).
- Beef rib steaks ($11.99/lb.).
- Chilean sea bass (25% off).
- Reusable water bottles (30% off).
- Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get our best deal ever—four months of the premium subscription service free, with unlimited access to more than 75 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months of the premium subscription service free.
- Enjoy a selection of titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off. And for a limited time, customers will be able to subscribe to select channels for $0.99 per month for up to two months if they are not already subscribed. Only pay for the channels you want and cancel anytime. A full list of Prime Video deals, including the offer window for each, can be found at amazon.com/primememberdeals.
- Prime members who are new to Kindle Unlimited get four months free with a new subscription. Kindle Unlimited readers can read as much as they want from an ever-growing selection of over 2 million eBooks, thousands of audiobooks, comics, short reads, and magazines, including blockbuster titles like The Hunger Games trilogy, The Other Emily by Dean Koontz, Drown Her Sorrows by Melinda Leigh, In Her Tracks by Robert Dugoni, and Take the Lead by Jessica Simpson. Find out more at amazon.com/ku.